The Best Digital Printing Services
We are one of the top printing companies that businesses and organizations choose to work with because of our expertise and quality production.
Our Range of Printing Services
Our company offers a full range of digital printing services for products like postcards, business cards, catalogs, brochures, lookbooks, stickers, flyers, large format posters, digital poster, vinyl lettering, banners, and more.
Our digital printer process affords efficiency and flexibility, allowing us to provide quality products to our clients quickly.
It is the most modern and versatile of the current processes and it allows cost-effective short run products with the quickest turn around times.
Why is it more Cost Effective
Digital printing is generally a more cost-effective option than offset in smaller runs.
Unlike offset printer, where metal plates are used which allows for the use of digitally generated graphic files to be transmitted all the way through to press.
This process ensures speedier runs and real time proofing.
A digital printer generally runs off toner rather then ink allowing for shorter drying times, quicker trimming, or post-print processes such as binding and finishing techniques.
Contact our Professional Digital Printers Today
If you are not an expert in all things print-related yet, don’t worry!
Our team of VSL Print in-house designers and production experts will work with you to assist from the inception of design, through production and delivery.
We lead the way in terms of NYC printing services.
Contact us for more information.
Other Specialty Services
Along with traditional digital printer services, VSLPrint has grown into several other specialty manufacturing processes including, but not limited:
Specialty Box Manufacturing, Offset, Large, Set Design and Production, Various Vinyl and Unique Substrate, Lenticular and Plastic, New York, Specialty Acrylic and Plexi Manufacturing, Specialty Wood Displays, Specialty Inks, Retail Displays, Storefront Signage, Laser cutting and Etching, Lightbox and Duratrans production, Custom framing and much more.
For more information or samples of our work please contact us.
The benefits of digital printing over offset method
- This technique is about producing a spectrum of different media types using digital images.
- It tends to have a higher cost associated with each page than most conventional offset printer, however, this cost is typically avoided because it does not require the technical actions and processes needed to make plates.
- The biggest distinction between this method and traditional methods such as gravure, lithography, flexography or letterpress is that it is not necessary to replace plates in the digital process, whereas in offset the plates are repeatedly being changed.
- This process results in quicker turnaround time and much lower costs, however, there is usually a loss of some of the fine-image information. Common methods include inkjet and laser machine which place pigments or toners onto a variety of surfaces which including standard paper, photo paper, canvases, metal, glass, and other surfaces.
- In this particular process, the toner or ink does not permeate into the substrate, like traditional ink will, instead it forms a thin surface layer that may require a heat process (referred to as a toner) or a UV curing process to make the ink/toner adhere to the material.
In the context of our services in New York City, digital processing technology has actually grown significantly over the previous few years with substantial advancements in quality and sheet sizes. Fine art print is sourced from an image file directly to the digital printer for our NYC area clients.
For many years, the IRIS was the basic setup for fine art digitally and even though it is still in use today for our New York prints, it has been replaced by the various large-format machine.
Manufacturers such as Epson and HP now use archival inks (that are pigment based and also solvent-based inks), fade-resistant compounds, and archival substrates which are designed to digitally produce fine-art. That said as one of the more client-oriented printing companies has to offer, we can digitally produce or use offset printer based upon our client’s needs and goals.
Artists who make original work reproductions will find that inkjet machine tends to be more expensive when considering a per-print cost over the traditional, four-color lithography. However, within this case, the artist forgoes the costly plate setup process and the overhead costs associated with offset shops.
Digital print recreations can be created and sold on-demand which does not leave the artist in a situation in which there is surplus to try to sell especially in the case of poster printing or other artwork that can be printed on demand. Inkjet printers also have the added benefit of permitting artists to control the production of their art, which includes color corrections and the sort of substrates being utilized in the print process.
In some cases, technology advancement in digital printing has made it possible for certain artists to own and operate on their own without professional help.
Why find an NY company using the latest technology?
Such printers also permit for the creation of digital art of all types as finished pieces or as an enhancement of a larger piece of art. Speculative artists typically add textures or other media to the surface areas of final prints to use it as part of a mixed-media work. Digital images are exposed onto real, light delicate photographic paper with lasers and processed using photographic developers and fixers. These pr’ w\lHJFDints hold true photographs and have continuous tones in the image detail.
The archival quality is as high as the manufacturer’s ranking for any offered photo paper utilized. In this process, one of the leading features is that because no lens is used in the process there is never vignetting nor detail distortion in the image corners. The biggest difference in digital and conventional methods like letterpress, lithography, flexography, and gravure is that there are no plates needing replacement.
- Find a High Quality Printing Shop in New York City
- How to Identify the Top Printing Companies in NYC
- Print Options for Your Event, Publication or Advertisement in New York
- What is Digital Poster Printing in New York?