Today digital printing is becoming increasingly utilized by many stores, businesses, and organizations. Custom digital printing happens to be used for various commercial printing applications in both black and white and color. Most commercial digital print companies offer large format printing for oversized posters, large canvas, extra wide signage, building wraps, vehicle tops/signage and acrylic signage. Many companies also have offset printing services and specialty printing services available also. At Varick Street Litho, we offer extra wide printing for large external applications such as advertising billboards, oversized signage and building wraps in addition to digital printing and offset printing.
Types of Custom Printing Services Offered by NYC Printing Companies
There are several types custom printing available, namely: stickers, banners and posters. These products can be customized to suit all buyers’ requirements. Stickers are often printed on vinyl; however posters and banners can be printed on other different type of media as well. Some commercial digital printing companies prints and sell wide digital printing products such as banners. Banners are created using software programs and are printed using high quality ink. The wide format printings can be applied on window graphics and vehicle wraps.
Stickers and posters usually last for 3 to 5 years; however this depends on the care and maintenance of the product. Both stickers and posters can be used for marketing purposes, decorating halls, and corridors. Printed images can be preserved using a protective film such as a lamination sheet.
Printing digital products at home can work out to be expensive process especially if you need the products in large quantity. People who are interested in getting high quality digital printed images can opt for online stores that allow buyers to print customized images in large quantities. We offer the opportunity to our customers to choose from a variety of printing media such as paper, vinyl or acrylic and it allow buyers to customize the printing according to their own desires. By having the right commercial digital printing resources available, you can get posters, stickers and other forms of graphics for your office and promotional spaces.
The NYC Digital Printing Processes
There exist various processes which can be used for digital printing, the choice is primarily determined by the application and the intended use. Among the digital printing processes are:
Inkjet printing – Produces realistic photo graphics with brilliant colors. Its resolution makes it a good choice for large display graphics. Inkjet use CMYK inks to produce full color output and can print onto different media.
UV printing – It produces a high quality and cost friendly large format full color printings. UV printing process uses UV inks which are typically cured with UV light, making the products resistant to fading and water resistant. It is ideal for outdoor graphics as it can withstand all weather conditions. There exist two types of UV full color printing: flatbed and the roll fed.
Lambda printing – it uses laser technology which makes it to produce the highest resolution display graphics prints on photographic paper and film. Lambda printing is ideal for large format graphics since it gives a sharp photographic images and high impact color prints.
Digital Printing Examples in New York
Digital printing is widely used in the following areas:
- Posters – Used in trade shows and the retail management sector. It is cost friendly and effective in promoting companies. Can be printed on gloss paper in various shapes and sizes.
- Mesh Printing – Mainly used on buildings and stage backdrops. It is a lightweight fabric that is very strong and resistant to wear and tear. It is ideal for exterior banners. Mesh printing material are usually flame retardant, and can be printable using solvent inks.
- Photos – Photos can be printed on paper, poster board or even foam core.
- Canvas Print – Can be used to yield top quality fine art and photographs. It is available on canvas material and it can be mounted on frames made of wood.
- Banners – Used primarily for advertising and event signage. It is often printed on vinyl which is the least expensive media and it uses weather resistant inks.
- Signage – Signage is meant for both interior and outdoor purpose. It is printed on vinyl, fabrics and translucent materials.
In conclusion, digital printing give a wonderful experience in production of images on different printing materials, and suits our client’s expectations. Contact us today to request a proposal and speak with our NY print experts.